Friday, March 29, 2019

Welcome to my blog! :)

                     
Hello all you wonderful readers. Welcome to my blog. My name is Nikita and I am a Physical Therapist by profession. I pursued my Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Loma Linda University, California. I practice in an outpatient orthopedic clinic currently. Love my job because I get to meet so many people in a day and be able to help them to reduce their pain and improve their range of movement to help them for everyday functioning. 

That was all about my academic background. Other than that, I love public speaking, dancing, painting, reading books and my hobbies also include just sitting with family or friends over a cup of tea and just talking your heart out. I love interacting with people, clearly I am a talkative person. I just feel there is always so much to learn from conversations as you get to see new perspectives, know about new experiences, learn about things that you may have never thought about otherwise. So yes, I love people. :).. 

I am excited that writing blogs will give me an opportunity to share my thoughts with you all and in return will allow me to listen/read your thoughts on various aspects of health, fitness, relationships, food, travel, fashion, make-up, dance and just overall mental and physical well being. 

Enjoy reading you all and have a wonderful day! I will see you guys in the next blog. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig